Friday 17 May 2013

7dp4dt

I just feel so normal and it sucks. Barely any cramping. Heartburn is gone. No pulling on the left side of my abdomen like I felt the other day. I'm worried there's nothing happening!

The only thing I felt today was a heavy feeling and an aching back. I did vacuum though and it started to hurt about 5 seconds in. 

I know it's early. I know lots of women don't get pregnancy symptoms until further in. But what are all these meds doing? Plus, I had period like cramping last time on and off for days, around this time. And my HCG was 20, so something was clearly happening then.

I keep telling myself to stop reading in to things. That what's meant to be will be, so stop worrying so much. But, that's easier said than done! Wednesday just can not come soon enough!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't feel anything during my 2WW either. Not a single thing.. and I thought the same exact things you did. Sigh.. you are so close! Saying prayers and sending happy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This gives me more hope! Thank you. I hope it's the same for me. I don't know why I expected to feel more. I guess because with my chemical I had lots of symptoms. But I used Pregnyl then instead. How are you going? Xx

      Delete