Sunday 5 May 2013

Do your thing ICSI

We got 12! Now I don't want to sound ungrateful when I say this, but we were hoping for a few more. Only because last time our embryos fell off quite quickly. So we hoped that the more we had, the more we would potentially have to freeze after transfer. It's also hard not to compare to those who get higher. But still, very, very happy with 12! That's 12 potential little babies. They'll be getting ICSI'd about now as well.

Now the waiting game starts. How many will fertilise? 100% would be nice! But hey, as long as there's something to transfer on Friday, we will be so grateful!

I'm not feeling too great at all. But hubby has just ordered me some pasta from my favourite restaurant and I'm going to watch some Grey's Anatomy and take it easy this afternoon.

I had a lot more blood loss then last time, but a little less tenderness. I also wasn't kept waiting as long this time. I was in and under at 9am! Must have been a quiet day for them.

How nice it would be if this was my last retrieval ever! If this one works and we have some to freeze, they could be siblings!

Really hoping for some good news tomorrow! And now I have 'Tomorrow' from Annie stuck in my head...

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you never have to do this again too! Sending many prayers to those 12!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice would it be! I hope you don't have to either! You have 5 there don't you? Hope we both have some amazing embryos that are waiting to become babies ;)

    ReplyDelete