Monday 13 May 2013

Don't Worry Baby...

I've woken up today and just felt a little lighter. Both physically (goodbye bloat) and emotionally. If this little guy inside is supposed to stick, he will! Nothing I can do will change that. Yes, I can be a little cautious. Take more consideration in my actions. I'm not going to go for a run or sit in a sauna or anything silly like that. But, I can't be scared that everything I've done will 'ruin' this.

Yesterday, I panicked that my pants were too right around my abdomen when I sat down at work. That my bus ride to work was too bumpy and would dislodge my trying to implant embryo. But I can't live like that.

Women get pregnant all the time. Chances are, if we were lucky enough to be able to conceive naturally, I would have no idea that our embryo was even  maybe implanting. So I'd probably be doing all my normal things and not having a care in the world.

'Don't worry baby, everything will turn out alright'. Yep, the Beach Boys are my alarm tone. Love me some Beach Boys. And I love waking up to this line. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts.

So, I'm 4 days post 4 day transfer and I'm cautiously throwing caution to the wind. I'm going to spend the next 8 days trying not to panic or over analyze and just enjoy being PUPO! 





Seriously, what a positive looking bunch of men! 

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Sending positive thoughts and prayers.. and hopes for an extra sticky embryo your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Really appreciate it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this!!! I'm so proud of you for thinking SO positively!! Don't worry baby!! It's so funny bc just seeing the title earlier, I was thinking of the song for a second. Then when I read it, I giggled bc I realized that's what you meant! Haha! And for the record, I love the Beach Boys too! They're my dad's ABSOLUTE fav band and we got to see them locally in concert last year (with John Stamos as a surprise guest cameo bc he tours with them sometimes... Awesome!)... But anyway, so so glad you are thinking positively and feeling good!! Isn't it funny how aware and cautious people become, yet people are often careless and pregnant in a snap?! But I know I would be the same. Just try and keep the zen feeling up! It's working for you and could bring great results!!! :) :) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm proud of me too! Finally some positivity. I needed it! I am so jealous that you got to see them. They came to Aus but I had a wedding that night :( will definitely try to keep this peacefulness as long as possible :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO at your positive looking bunch of men!! :)

    You have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I'm so glad you've been in a better place lately, this 2WW must feel like torture, but you're handling it so well!!

    ReplyDelete