Tuesday 21 May 2013

Yay or Nay?

Today's the day!

I've had my blood taken and now I am anxiously awaiting the phonecall from my nurse to let me know if this cycle was successful or not.

I've no idea which way this is going to go, obviously, but I'm still trying to remain optimistic and hoping for the best. I would love to call my husband and be able to tell him some good news! 

The next few hours are sure to drag by and work is going to be unbearable. But, I've made it this far, what's a few more hours?

My next post will be either from a pregnant me or a not pregnant me. Which one will it be???

7 comments:

  1. I may or may not know how it went!! ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you and hoping that your silence is a celebration and not the sign of bad news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your thoughts. We received great news! I think I'm just still in shock so haven't been able to blog about it yet. But I will once it's sunk in more xx

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'm so glad to hear. Looking forward to an update soon.

      Delete
  3. Sending you soooo much love, hugs and baby dust! Glad it was good news...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. MISS YOU!! You need to update your readers ;) hehe How are you?! xoxo <3 <3

    ReplyDelete