Saturday 18 May 2013

Favourite Things, Part 1


Yes, inside I'm unleashing my inner Julie Andrews as I write this post. How could I not!


'Baby you're all that I want, when you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven'
 
My amazing husband, soulmate and best friend! There is no one in this world I would rather share my life with. We'll take the good with the bad, the happy with the sad... as long as we are facing it all together. I love this man with everything I have!

'Whoever said diamonds are a girl's best friend, never had a dog'
 
Love my little guy. Aussie Shepherds have to be the most amazing breed. And of course, I have the best dog in general. This little guy never fails to make me smile and laugh with his beautiful nature and all the hilarious things he does.

 
Pt. Douglas, Queensland
 
Where the rainforest meets the sea. Our honeymoon destination. I could go back here again and again and again. Truly Paradise! Put it on your bucket list.
 


'Tale as old as time'
 
Do I even need to explain why I love this movie? This is my all time favourite movie. I've watched it more times than I can count and each time I love it that little bit more.


'If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around'
 
My other favourite movie! What a classic. It has three of my favourite men, Liam Neeson (drool), Hugh Grant and Colin Firth. I'm actually obsessed with this movie.
 
 
'Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird'
 
I read this in year 11 and was convinced I would hate it. But I fell in love with this book. I honestly believe it changed my life and my outlook. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do. It's my fall to book. Nothing to read? I'll reread this again.


Seasons
 
I love something about each of the seasons! I feel very lucky to live in a place where I get to experience all that mother nature has to offer.
 
 
I've got plenty more favourite things, but I'll save those for another post. Happy Sunday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Love Actually too! The first time I watched it my mind was blown when everything came together!! I liked the little boy in "love" that always makes me smile! :)

    I just think the world of Bandit! I've never really known much about Australian Shepherds, but now I'm kinda obsessed! I will definitely look into this breed when we're looking for another dog!

    Does summertime get really hot for you guys? I always imagined Australia would have very hot summers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! How cute is that boy. Love him too!

      Aw I'm glad! I feel like I post too many photos, go on about him too much. But I've never met a dog like him. He's just human. I would definitely recommend the breed! We almost had a Newfoundland instead and looking back I'm so glad that fell through so we could get Bandit. I looove your dogs too! So glad I've seen pictures of them, little cuties!!!

      Yep we have very hot Summer's. I live in the hottest/driest state in Australia. We generally have heat waves where we have a week or more straight of 40 degree weather and over. I think that's about 110 degrees Fahrenheit for you guys. How are your Summers?

      Delete